Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another graduation...

Graduations are such momentous events. I was looking forward to the days when my two eldest daughters graduated high school but I truly don't think I was prepared for the emotion of it all. I already posted T's photos from her graduation. K graduated a few days later, here are her photos.

The girls graduations were each held at the Florida State Fairgrounds. The marquee on T's graduation day looked like this:


By K's grad day it looked like this - considering the occasion correct spelling is important no? ;)


Gram helping the graduate with her tassel.



Looking for us in the crowd - she said she never did see us. :(



SHE DID IT!!! WOOHOO!!!


The moment that "got me" in each of the girl's ceremonies was when they were proclaimed "Graduating class of 2013" and the entire class moved their tassels - I don't have one good photo of either graduating class turning their tassels because it's difficult to take a good photo with a trembling hand and blurry eyes. 



That laugh melts my heart.




Congratulations to our eldest daughter. We have never been more proud of you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment