Sunday, November 11, 2012

How you doin?



Yesterday we went to Michael's work picnic of sorts. It was a beautiful sunny day with blue skies and temps nearing 80 degrees. Perfect for a company picnic at Busch Gardens. We went on a few rides then met with Michael's co-workers for a lunch where the kids had caricatures sketched. I have always wanted to do this and having the opportunity to get them as freebies was a no brainer. We finished off the day with more rides and finished with a very wet ride on the Congo River Rapids, Michael and K got the worst of it. We all got very wet but they were soaked without a spot of dry on them from head to toe.

I know I've said I can't post pics of S yet - but I'm thinking these likenesses wouldn't identify any of my children. :-) I love them and can't wait to get them framed and displayed.






There are so many updates I need to do - but time has not been on my side lately. I just wanted to do this quick little fun post and I'll get back into the serious matters at hand in a future post. Maybe even later today. 

Just for fun, how ironic is this "Joey" kangaroo we spotted lounging about at BG yesterday?

"How you doin?"



No comments:

Post a Comment