Outstanding "hoops" to jump through:
- cats vaccinations (booked for Saturday)
- physicals (Billie's today, Michael's in 3 weeks)
- waiting for security clearances from fingerprinting appointments (currently at 4weeks & 4 days)
- 2 Home study visits (pending security clearances)
- Family adoption specialist writes up and completes our home study
Still hopeful for all of the above to be completed by the end of May 2012 so we can begin the matching process with our next child.
There are still a few practical things we can do while we are waiting out this next bit of time. Painting the little guy's bedroom (currently a pretty shade of yellow) and working on redoing our family profile photo book. Our first photo book was fine but it was small and didn't really show us having much fun and we do have fun, so I think a few more funny photos are in order. Like this one....